We didn't do the transfer today after all. I just love how nothing goes according to plan. lol. We drove out to Glendale, I got in my gown, started chugging water, and after about an hour and a half the embryologist came in. She said that we had two perfect looking embryos yesterday, and today an underdog pulled through and surprise!, now we have THREE. haha. :) So we had about 10 minutes to talk to her, talk to Dr. Q and decide on what we wanted to do. Originally, when Ryan and I had talked about the possibility of getting more than two embryos, we agreed that we would be comfortable transferring up to three. Given our last failed cycle, Dr. Q's experience, and statistics on infertility treatment in general, the odds of all three sticking is very low. But it's still possible. When your embryologist tells you that you have three beautiful, healthy looking embies it's very hard to nonchalantly tell your doctor that you understand and are ok with the risk of triplets. I'd be ecstatic about twins....triplets are just straight up scary. We decided to wait a day or two to see if all three embies continue to grow. Days 3 to 5 are critical. Many embies stop splitting at this stage, and the ones that do continue to split and grow as they should, in a sense, have passed another quality test. We hope that we still have three tomorrow, in which case we will transfer two of them into my ute on Wednesday, and the other will be frozen for a future transfer. If one of them arrests overnight, we will transfer the remaining two tomorrow. We're on standby till we get the call. As a friend said to me today, blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape. ;) lol.