Thursday, September 12, 2013

Still Pending

I still haven't received the final say from Kaiser about my insurance coverage. A nurse called me on Tuesday to ask a few questions, and as much as I wanted to rip her a new one, I knew that she was the middle man and didn't have power to do anything. I answered her questions to the best of my ability and she said that an underwriter will make the final decision soon. ::sigh:: If they still refuse to cover me, our plan is to apply again next month when the open enrollment starts for 2014 Obamacare. Then they supposedly can't deny me because of my "pre-existing condition". 

In other news, the agency has our signed contract and they should be getting the genetic family's contract any day now! I keep looking at my phone, waiting for an email to come in saying that they are ready to ship the embryos but no such luck yet. Maybe tomorrow... 

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping that all this insurance mess works itself out soon! It is just not fair! I promise that when it all works out it will be worth the wait and all the headaches!